Sunday 27 September 2015

Superhuman Swedes





There are some superhuman swedes in our gym!!

They're always standing on their heads or crazily suspending themselves from ropes. It's like the 'getting-ready-to-fight' montage scenes in Rocky, but ALL THE TIME! What are they getting ready for? How did Sweden get this level of fitness? Am I in a gym or some film where everyone is training to fight Mr T?

I know it's a massive generalisation, but Swedes just seem to be healthier and stronger than the average UK person. My wife says that the gym instructors just don't compare. I saw one of her BodyPump instructors. She looked like a superhero: there literally wasn't any part of her that wasn't muscle. She probably had muscles in her hair!

OK I'm off to the gym. If I listen to "Eye of the Tiger" on the cross-trainer perhaps I can get into the spirit!!!?? 



  










No comments:

Post a Comment